Email email@example.com for inquiries and to purchase.
No experience is required.
Learn Classic lashes in a small group environment. Class size is up to 4 students.
The Classic Course is a two day training comprised of theory and hands on practice. This course covers: introduction to Classic lash application, opening your business and running it profitably, anatomy of the eye, sanitizing and cleanliness, growing your clientele, what it means to be fully booked and how to get there, minimizing stress and wear on your body, pricing strategy, advertising, search engine optimization, the science behind adhesive and retention, maximizing your earning potential, work life balance, how to lash faster, and more.
If you don't see the date or location you require, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a date.
Choose the Classic Course option if you are new to doing lash extensions. No experience is required. Classic lash extension training is required to attend the Volume course.
- Manual and Kit worth over $500 is included:
- practice mannequin head
- Hand Tested Sweet Spot Marked Lash Bae Tweezers (you will be able to test and choose the style that works for you)
- Isolation tweezers - curved and straight
- Tweezer Case
- 5 lash trays: 9mm-13mm
- Crystal Glue Trays
- Fairest of Them All Mirror
- Microfoam Eyepad Tape
- Nexcare Sensitive Tape
- paper tape
- micropore tape
- acetone jar
- dropper for water
- mascara Wands
- doe foot lint free applicators
- Saline Solution
- mini fan
- Scissors Bae
- Lash Cure - Cleanser and Makeup Remover
- Lash Cleansing brush
- and other start up items
- Certificate provided upon completion
- Courses runs 10 am - 5 pm
- You will need to provide a model at 1:30 pm
- If you need help finding a model, please let me know 2 weeks in advance
- Lunch will be provided
- Ongoing support and mentorship
Please note that fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different, mutually agreed upon date during the current year. Any changes to the course date must be made a minimum 2 weeks in advance.