Email email@example.com for inquiries and to purchase.
Do you do better in a group environment? Learn in a small group of 4 or less!
If you don't see the date or location you require, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date.
Volume lash extension training is required to attend the Mega Volume course. Six months experience in volume lashing (or more) is recommended. Certification in Volume must be emailed to email@example.com once you have completed your purchase.
- Topics to be covered include: hands on Mega Volume Fan Making Techniques, tweezer selection, layering, feathery lashes vs black out lashes, running your business profitably, what it means to be fully booked and how to get there, tips and tricks to save you time and product, specific numbers to watch for to control your environment (and adhesive), mapping and styling for different faces and eye shapes, ways to control your adhesive and retention, back up plans for when it seems everything is going wrong, photography and lighting, pricing strategy, converting classic, hybrid or volume clients to mega volume clients, client retention and more.
- Manual and Mega Volume kit worth over $300 is included:
- Hand Tested Sweet Spot Marked Lash Bae Tweezers (you will be able to test and choose the style that works for you)
- Isolation tweezers - curved and straight
- 5 Mega Volume lash trays 10mm-14mm
- Mega Volume fast drying Bae Adhesive
- Crystal Glue Trays
- Microfoam Eyepad Tape
- Mascara Wands
- Doe foot lint free applicators
- Acetone Jar
- Saline Solution
- Certificate provided upon completion
- Course runs 10 am - 5 pm
- You will need to provide a model at 1:30 pm
- If you need help finding a model, please let me know 2 weeks in advance
- Lunch will be provided
- Ongoing support and mentorship
Please note that fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different, mutually agreed upon date during the current year. Any changes to the course date must be made a minimum 2 weeks in advance.