Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and to purchase.
Learn Volume lashes in a small group environment. Class size is a maximum of 4 students.
If you don't see the date you require, please email email@example.com to inquire about a date.
Private Volume trainings are available. Please refer to the Training section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classic lash extension training is required to attend the Volume course. Three months experience in classic lashing (or more) is recommended to attend the Volume Course. Certification in Classic lashes must be emailed to email@example.com once you have completed your purchase.
- Topics to be covered include: hands on Volume lashing techniques, starting and running your business profitably, sanitization, what it means to be fully booked and how to get there, pricing strategy, client retention, improving lash retention, advertising, lighting and photography, tips and tricks to save you time and product, specific numbers to watch for to control your environment (and adhesive), mapping and styling for different faces and eye shapes, back up plans for when it seems everything is going wrong.
- Manual and kit worth $300 is included:
- Hand Tested Sweet Spot Marked Lash Bae Tweezers (you will be able to test and choose the style that works for you)
- Isolation tweezers - curved and straight
- 5 Volume Lash trays 9mm-13mm
- Crystal Glue Trays
- Microfoam Eyepad Tape
- Nexcare Sensitive Tape
- Acetone jar
- Water dropper
- Mascara Wands
- Doe foot lint free applicators
- Saline Solution
- Certificate provided upon completion
- Course runs 10 am - 5 pm
- You will need to provide a model at 1:30 pm
- If you need help finding a model, please let me know 2 weeks in advance
- Lunch will be provided
- Ongoing support and mentorship
Please note that fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to a different, mutually agreed upon date during the current year. Any changes to the course date must be made a minimum 2 weeks in advance.