Want to speed up your learning? Having issues with hand placement and fan placement?? Maybe you need to show clients new styles you’ll be offering. If you’re a trainer you may need to demonstrate techniques without a model. A realistic mannequin can come in handy for all of these things 👀. Apply lashes, use chemical remover to remove, lash bath then reuse.
How is this mannequin different to traditional ones?
The eyelids come with realistic eyelashes of different lengths with varying density - just like how real lashes grow. You can practice applying eye pads and taping up lashes since the eyelids mimic the tension of a real client.
The entire head and removable eyelids are made of a soft, skin-like silicone material. Resting your hands on this head while you practice will give you a better feel of how much weight you can put onto your client's face.
Work on your skills in a low stress, low risk environment so that the movements become second nature. Relax and let your talent shine through without the time constraints and social factors that may distract you from improving your craft.
Benefits of using a mannequin head:
- work on navigating around the nose when working on your non dominant side (for example, the left eye is usually harder for the right handed person)
- speed up your learning and improve your skills faster
- advanced or intermediate lash techs can use this tool to try new styles or techniques
- upsell clients to other styles by showing them work you’ve done on the mannequin
- practice taping and eye pad placement
- practice fan placement
- safely practice isolation
- practice removals
- get a better feel of how hard you are resting against your workspace and your client
Comes with one pair of removable eyelids (2 pieces) with lashes. Extra sets of eyelids can be purchased in sets of 3 pairs (6 pieces) or set of 1 pair (2 pieces). They can be found in the Tools section of www.lashbae.ca.
Set the mannequin head on a flat surface with the top of the head closest to you. Practice applying eye pads to the under eye area. Apply lash extensions to the lashes.
Take pictures of your finished set and tag @lash.bae on Instagram so that I can feature you using the Mannequin head!
Use a chemical remover to remove the lashes once you are finished, do a lash bath and then reuse!
Comes in colors: Macau, Honey Dip, Island Ting
9cm x 27cm x 13.5cm